Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is actually P-plex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just Add Muscle

I just found out that the product that caused all the pro players to get in trouble over because they were using an undetectable steroid witch was formulated by Patrick Arnold called "The Clear" is actually what we call today P-Plex,Pheraplex or Pheravol V.Back then it was not detectable and they were getting away with using it and testing negative to all the aas.I was asking my distributor if there was any way of getting "The Clear" and he was like yeah you have tons of it in your store lol. :evil:

what the specifics. is it a cutter, bulker, does it make you retain a lot water? Just curious.

It is very similar to dbol as far as results sides and strength.It was undetectable because for every test they have to specifically look for that compound.Back then they did not know this product and its still fairly new to the mainstream community and even the bodybuilding community.The FDA is on to it how ever,thats why it is one of the 3 compounds on the proposed scheduling list along with the cyclotren active ingredient.

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

Just Add Muscle said:
It is very similar to dbol as far as results sides and strength.It was undetectable because for every test they have to specifically look for that compound.Back then they did not know this product and its still fairly new to the mainstream community and even the bodybuilding community.The FDA is on to it how ever,thats why it is one of the 3 compounds on the proposed scheduling list along with the cyclotren active ingredient.

You should post up some pH cycles...

it's already been banned. and it's not the same as "the clear" that was tetrahydrogestrinone (thg), phera-plex is desoxymethyltestosterone (dmt) which was called Madol when it was at balco. while it was one of the designer steroids developed by balco it is not "the clear."

Re: The Anabolic steroid that all the pro athletes were using called"The Clear" is ac

10001110101 said:
it's already been banned. and it's not the same as "the clear" that was tetrahydrogestrinone (thg), phera-plex is desoxymethyltestosterone (dmt) which was called Madol when it was at balco. while it was one of the designer steroids developed by balco it is not "the clear."
It has not been banned.The ban was proposed but has not been passed.I am still getting Phera plex by the trucks full in our store.

10001110101 said:
Your correct on "The Clear" being thg and p-plex being dmt though.I just researched it and it seems that although they were both developed at Balco.They are 2 different steroids.

id have a hard time believing that a pro-hormone would give the results players were getting off the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom