Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That was some Jordan type of shit

And he's not a high energy type of player, he relies on getting room to take jump shots and if he's guarded like a dog, he backs off and doesn't put the ball on the floor very well. Not a very athletic guy, just uses his shooting skills and size to succeed.

biteme said:
That and he doesn't have the eye of the tiger. He gets intimidated and frustrated too easily.

skill wise Dirk is the most unstoppable player in the NBA next so shaq when he was in his prime. No player has his combination of shooting ability, size and speed. problem is, like you said...mentally. he's his own worst enemy

although you have to give a ton of credit to the warriors and especially don nelson....don nelson taught avery johnson almost everything he knows about coaching, so of course he's going to outcoach him. That and the warriors were the worst possible matchup in the world for the mavs. if they didn't play the warriors, they'd be in the finals right now

calveless wonder said:
skill wise Dirk is the most unstoppable player in the NBA next so shaq when he was in his prime. No player has his combination of shooting ability, size and speed. problem is, like you said...mentally. he's his own worst enemy

although you have to give a ton of credit to the warriors and especially don nelson....don nelson taught avery johnson almost everything he knows about coaching, so of course he's going to outcoach him. That and the warriors were the worst possible matchup in the world for the mavs. if they didn't play the warriors, they'd be in the finals right now

I wouldn't exactly call Dirk fast. He has the size (but he's not a physical player and tends to shy away from the contact), but doesn't have an inside game. When he puts the ball on the floor, he's awkard and not a very good ball handler. He scores a lot because he's 7 foot and can shoot very well, which is unusual. Don Nelson I believe definitely had something to do with him having a lackluster performance. He ran guys at him and didn't allow to do his spin move, just took his confidence away and got him riled and out of his game plan.

calveless wonder said:
why do you love the suns so much? They're entertaining but personally i like teams that play defense or at least try to

don't you root for the magic?

stopped cheering for magic when anderson choked and missed 4 freethrows in the final 30 seconds and possibly cost the magic the entire nba finals..

and their front office is just full of retards.. do you realiz ehow many studs have been on the magic

mcgrady shaq penny billups benwallace magette mikemiller

seems the magic organization just doesn't know how to make players play to their potential..

i love the suns cause i've met amare personally and he's a really cool fucken dude.. and nash is prob. the most exciting player in the nba to watch plus he's white..

lastly defense in basketball is boring as fuck.. who would you rather watch goldenstate vs suns .. or pistons vs spurs.. c'mon

Phaded said:
stopped cheering for magic when anderson choked and missed 4 freethrows in the final 30 seconds and possibly cost the magic the entire nba finals..

and their front office is just full of retards.. do you realiz ehow many studs have been on the magic

mcgrady shaq penny billups benwallace magette mikemiller

seems the magic organization just doesn't know how to make players play to their potential..

i love the suns cause i've met amare personally and he's a really cool fucken dude.. and nash is prob. the most exciting player in the nba to watch plus he's white..

lastly defense in basketball is boring as fuck.. who would you rather watch goldenstate vs suns .. or pistons vs spurs.. c'mon

yeah, you're right on all accounts pretty much....magic have really shit away so much talent, although dwight howard is a good player (however he has no real skill set other than being incredibly, big strong and athletic).

when was corey maggete ever on the magic?

i agree about your pistons vs spurs comparison....that is boring basketball. but i'm talking about the old days...like the mid to late 90's knicks, and the bad boy pistons, etc..... guys that would just knock you the fuck on the floor if you tried to dunk or go for a layup. that was defense....and exciting defense. When van gundy coached the rockets they played like that, and it was still good games..

NBA is too fuckin soft now though. you can't do anything without getting a 5 game suspension. stern fucked it up completely in that aspect.
we need more ron artests in this league

calveless wonder said:
yeah, you're right on all accounts pretty much....magic have really shit away so much talent, although dwight howard is a good player (however he has no real skill set other than being incredibly, big strong and athletic).

when was corey maggete ever on the magic?

i agree about your pistons vs spurs comparison....that is boring basketball. but i'm talking about the old days...like the mid to late 90's knicks, and the bad boy pistons, etc..... guys that would just knock you the fuck on the floor if you tried to dunk or go for a layup. that was defense....and exciting defense. When van gundy coached the rockets they played like that, and it was still good games..

NBA is too fuckin soft now though. you can't do anything without getting a 5 game suspension. stern fucked it up completely in that aspect.
we need more ron artests in this league

90's knicks and bulls were def the most exciting teams to watch.. i love it when they put knicks vs bulls series on classic nba..

go through the rosters in the 90's to now and see how much talent the magic has shit away..

Top Bottom