Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks Cowboys and Redskins.

juicedmohawk said:
Yeah, I'm hoping the Denver game is more of a contest at Arrowhead than it was at invesco. Shit, that was embarrasing.

SanDiego in KC, dunno. They didnt play that well today it seemed like. They'll surely have their best game in KC.

Denver/KC at Arrowhead is always a tough game, no matter what each team does during the year.

hotzie said:
yea i was watchin him today and he is fuckin kickass
dude at least admit that Peyton gets away with more girations under center than anyone else (besides Elway did). He gets the hard head bob fake snap, all the shifting around, putting his hands under center, calling cadence then lifting back up to audible. WTF?

juicedmohawk said:
Yeah, I'm hoping the Denver game is more of a contest at Arrowhead than it was at invesco. Shit, that was embarrasing.

LMAO!!!!:FRlol:

9-2 baby!! KC don't stand a chance anywhere against Denver!!

juicedmohawk said:
dude at least admit that Peyton gets away with more girations under center than anyone else (besides Elway did). He gets the hard head bob fake snap, all the shifting around, putting his hands under center, calling cadence then lifting back up to audible. WTF?
skillz baby skillz

me538-jeanette_lee_001.jpg

Top Bottom