Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop for a Welterweight Boxer

Teejay537

Hello all,

I am a newbie here posting for the first time and anticipating some solid informed advice from all you out there for a new AAS user. I am 5'7", and a decently lean (10% BF) and very athletic 155 pound welterweight boxer. I have decided to go ahead and begin a low dose cycle of Test Prop. I've done a lot of reading on all AAS, and I've decided on a cycle of Test Prop. What am I looking for? I'm expecting to be a better, faster and stronger version of me. That's it, that's all.
I know that mass gains are something that I may not be able to avoid, especially because I am a mesomorph.
However, because I don't have much room to spare as far as gaining weight in my weight class, I've chosen Test Prop because I while I do not want to "bulk up", I do have some room to fine tune and refine my body weight (lean out further), so that I can accomodate the extra muscle mass that may come with a low dose of Test Prop.

So guys, I'm hoping that you all out there could please confirm with me that I am the right path, and on top of that, subscribe a dosage pattern for me.

I do not think I will need PCT either, please add some advice on this matter as well.

Thanks all!

This should probably be in the Anabolic Steroid forum.

To answer your question you might stick with biweekly injections of 100mg test equalling 200mg per week. This is a very low dose but should be effective and you can run this for six weeks with little sides. You will only get the results that you're looking for through your diet and exercise, test only accelerates this. Eat clean, lean, and lift hard.

You should ALWAYS use PCT with any AAS. Orbit and NTBM have some very good products to help you and you may even ask some of the reps for a discount code. Effective PCT will help you keep your gains and you won't damage your body's ability to recover to homeostasis. Everybody is different and PCT is different for everybody as well. Look into AIs like Novla to help you along as well near the end of your cycle. Switch only to a stronger AI if you need to drop some water weight or experience gyno.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You might also want to consider moving up to a middleweight. Where I boxed there was more competition in the lower weights; moving up may be beneficial to you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom