Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop for a Welterweight Boxer

Teejay537

Hello all,

I am a newbie here posting for the first time and anticipating some solid informed advice from all you out there for a new AAS user. I am 5'7", and a decently lean (10% BF) and very athletic 155 pound welterweight boxer. I have decided to go ahead and begin a low dose cycle of Test Prop. I've done a lot of reading on all AAS, and I've decided on a cycle of Test Prop. What am I looking for? I'm expecting to be a better, faster and stronger version of me. That's it, that's all.
I know that mass gains are something that I may not be able to avoid, especially because I am a mesomorph.
However, because I don't have much room to spare as far as gaining weight in my weight class, I've chosen Test Prop because I while I do not want to "bulk up", I do have some room to fine tune and refine my body weight (lean out further), so that I can accomodate the extra muscle mass that may come with a low dose of Test Prop.

So guys, I'm hoping that you all out there could please confirm with me that I am the right path, and on top of that, subscribe a dosage pattern for me.

I do not think I will need PCT either, please add some advice on this matter as well.

Thanks all!

Top Bottom