Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e, Tren e, Equipoise Advice

I would leave the Prop alone since all your other gear is long estered.Secondly, don't go longer then 10 weeks on any kind of Tren.Tren is a real strong compound since it's Eth which takes about 4 to 5 weeks to kick in run it for 10 weeks as opposed to ace no more then 7 to 8 weeks.Don't run the Test eth more then 12 weeks because you will reach a limit where receptors won't respond to the test anymore. As for the eq you probably could up the dosage half way threw the cycle maybe anothe 150 mg a week.All in all it's a good cycle. I like where your mind is,Im running a similar cycle starting in May.

the whole receptor wear out theory is a myth. not true at all. There's no evidence to back this statement up, if it was that would mean TRT wouldn't work which it's been working for me for over 6 months now. blood work has been done.

You lost 25-30 lbs off your last cycle? Wow, try and find some stuff that can help you keep your gains better too

the whole receptor wear out theory is a myth. not true at all. There's no evidence to back this statement up, if it was that would mean TRT wouldn't work which it's been working for me for over 6 months now. blood work has been done.

What's not true? You trying to tell me long-high dosages of Test won't fry receptors? Lol... I have evidence, it happened to me... Do you know what I mean by receptors being fried? No, obvious you should since you are on TRT...come again bro, your whole post is confusing, explain a little more. Nobody said anything about a "wear out theory."

Top Bottom