Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e, Tren e, Equipoise Advice

bigman234

First things first I'm 31y/o 5'7" 190 lbs prob. close to 16% bf but it is mostly around my stomach/ midsection region everything else is pretty tight ( I was 300 lbs at one point and my stomach is very stubborn). This is my 3rd cycle the last being:
8 week cycle
750 Test E e/w
75 Tren A e/d
Hcg last 4 weeks
PCT: 4 weeks
40 clomid ed
20 nolva ed

I was happy results from this cycle started at 215 was 225 at the end but a harder look. with more muscle size. this was about 10 months ago.

I am looking for some feedback for my cycle coming up
Heres the plan

16 week cycle:
1-16 700 Test e ew (2x350)
1-15 500 Tren e ew (2x250)
1-15 600 Equipoise ew (2x300)
First four weeks Test Prop either 75 Ed or 150 Eod
Hcg throughout 250 i.u. 2xweek
arimidex 1mg every 4 days
cabergoline/dostinex 0.5Mg every 5 days ( i only have 20 pills)

PCT 4 weeks:
40 Clomid
20 Nolvadex

Now here are some of my issues/ questions
Is 500 of Tren e to much for 16 weeks should i maybe do less weeks either in the beginning or end or possibly maybe lower the dose just in the middle of the cycle to maybe 250 or 300 every week?

I have had minor issues with gyno, should i be running the cabergoline throughout or wait to see if there is any problems?

I will be Pinning close to 5cc's 2xweek the way i have it planned is this too much at one shot? should i split it to 3x a week?

I am looking for any advice or critisism on this cycle you may have. My goal is to increase lean body mass.
I'm sure i left some important info out, ask and I'll tell Thanks!!!

Don't run tren that long, some people it will take away their ability to get a hard on by week 8-12 so be very carefull. Tren is very powerfull, there is also no reason to run more than 400mg of tren per week.

Don't run tren that long, some people it will take away their ability to get a hard on by week 8-12 so be very carefull. Tren is very powerfull, there is also no reason to run more than 400mg of tren per week.

I guess, you're not one of those that tren gives flu like symptoms, night sweats (my favorite) and overheating all-day, every-day, because the amount/mg's and length of cycle of tren you got laid out is pretty strong, IMHO, good luck though!

I don't need tren for night sweats I get them on nothing at all and have as long as I can remember. Drives my GF crazy when she reaches over at night and my shirt is covered in sweat, just soaked!

Limit the tren to 10-12 weeks max. Personally i can handle that much tren but not everyone can. Besides with the test and the eq i think 400 would do you fine. If you do it this way:

1-4 test p 100 mg eod
1-15 test e 700 mg ew
1-15 eq 600 mg ew
1-10 tren e 400 mg ew

You'll have the eq kicking hard by the time you discontinue the tren. That'd work. What do you plan your diet to look like btw? Your success will very much depend on diet.

Good with the cabaser but have letro on hand rather than the adex. Start at 1.25 mg letro eod if the gyno starts acting up.

Personally i'd split up the injections. Figure out an eod regimen for that much oil.

Good luck.

Ramble

First things first I'm 31y/o 5'7" 190 lbs prob. close to 16% bf but it is mostly around my stomach/ midsection region everything else is pretty tight ( I was 300 lbs at one point and my stomach is very stubborn). This is my 3rd cycle the last being:
8 week cycle
750 Test E e/w
75 Tren A e/d
Hcg last 4 weeks
PCT: 4 weeks
40 clomid ed
20 nolva ed

I was happy results from this cycle started at 215 was 225 at the end but a harder look. with more muscle size. this was about 10 months ago.

I am looking for some feedback for my cycle coming up
Heres the plan

16 week cycle:
1-16 700 Test e ew (2x350)
1-15 500 Tren e ew (2x250)
1-15 600 Equipoise ew (2x300)
First four weeks Test Prop either 75 Ed or 150 Eod
Hcg throughout 250 i.u. 2xweek
arimidex 1mg every 4 days
cabergoline/dostinex 0.5Mg every 5 days ( i only have 20 pills)

PCT 4 weeks:
40 Clomid
20 Nolvadex

Now here are some of my issues/ questions
Is 500 of Tren e to much for 16 weeks should i maybe do less weeks either in the beginning or end or possibly maybe lower the dose just in the middle of the cycle to maybe 250 or 300 every week?

I have had minor issues with gyno, should i be running the cabergoline throughout or wait to see if there is any problems?

I will be Pinning close to 5cc's 2xweek the way i have it planned is this too much at one shot? should i split it to 3x a week?

I am looking for any advice or criticism on this cycle you may have. My goal is to increase lean body mass.
I'm sure i left some important info out, ask and I'll tell Thanks!!!

Wow, that's a BIG cycle bro! What do you plan on weighing in at when it's all said and done?

~EZ

I would leave the Prop alone since all your other gear is long estered.Secondly, don't go longer then 10 weeks on any kind of Tren.Tren is a real strong compound since it's Eth which takes about 4 to 5 weeks to kick in run it for 10 weeks as opposed to ace no more then 7 to 8 weeks.Don't run the Test eth more then 12 weeks because you will reach a limit where receptors won't respond to the test anymore. As for the eq you probably could up the dosage half way threw the cycle maybe anothe 150 mg a week.All in all it's a good cycle. I like where your mind is,Im running a similar cycle starting in May.

Top Bottom