Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E : Equipoise - Ratio ?

I'm reworking my cycle specifics and this is how i'm going to run it...Everything else the same, just one change...Earlier, it was test e 525mgs ew & Eq 540mgs ew for 15 & 16 weeks respectively. Now, its gonna be Test e 300mgs ew - 14 weeks & Eq 600mgs ew - 18 weeks...Just don't want to risk the joints and tendons here as there has been earlier history to be taken into account...I'm going to be running a log this time, not only to report my progress and how things are getting along, but also to keep me strictly motivated...diets' gonna be spotty spot on, protein at a minimum of 300gms ed...Lets see what kind of gains i make...Wish me luck, bros

I've ran test and EQ 3 times and always ran the eq about 50% higher than Test. Results have always been good with no noticble negative sides. (400test 600EQ) (600Test 900EQ) my2cents

I've ran test and EQ 3 times and always ran the eq about 50% higher than Test. Results have always been good with no noticble negative sides. (400test 600EQ) (600Test 900EQ) my2cents

Thanks for that Holy :)

Could you tell me what kind of gains you had? And for how long did you run your cycles? And which test did you use? And how much did you keep after pct?

Top Bottom