Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp

Bignog

Doc just put me on TRT and he is being very strict and monitoring my injections. Meaning, I go to his office 1 EOW for a shot.
It is Test Cyp 200mg and I get a 1cc shot EOW.
So the question is this - I have a UGL test cyp 300mg, so is it okay to inject the off weeks with this? Wondering if the flux between 1 week 200mg and the other 300mg would be bad.

I would rather just inject 1x a week, so please any input would be greatly appreciated.

Id go the 200 one week and 300 week route,yes blood level would be a little off not alot,cyp is pretty stable.If you want to keep it at 200 and 200 olny do 5/8th of cc.The olny thing is,when he does another blood test hes probally got a good idea what your levels should be so you adding the other 300 mg a week is gonna blow what hes exspecting out of the water so be ready to exsplain yourself.

I thought about that and my next scheduled blood test is not until the end of April so I thought I might be good.

200mg every 2 weeks will cause a crazy estrogen spike. If anything, you would be better off doing 100mg once a week (standard TRT protocol). If you're taking extra testosterone during TRT and your doctor decides he wants some labs, he'll see your levels are super high and most likely lower your dose.

I could inject lower ml but thought it was just easier to do 1ml and wanted to make sure that getting that little extra test will not hurt. So you think I will get just as good results if I just keep around the 200mg a week? Just want to make sure that I am not going to throw my blood levels every where and get bad sides.

Are you taking the test for TRT or are you actually planning on doing a cycle while on TRT?

If you're taking more than 100mg a week, chances are you're already out of the "normal range" and into what people would consider the "abusive" area. To minimize sides you should just spread the dosages out as even as you can.

That was the thought, to do a cycle while on trt. Did not want to get ridiculous with it though. So you think that I should just keep it to as close to 200mg a week as possible? Also was not sure how bad it would be to yo-yo the dose with 200mg 1 week then 300 the next and so on. My cycle while on trt would be done by march and blood work is not scheduled until end of April.

I would keep it at 200mg per week that is what some ppl i know prefer to cruise on , personally i would think your levels and sides would be much better every week rather than every other week, that would be messy imo

Thanks- I will just keep at about 200mg a week then. So is 1pin a week good? Have read so many different opinions on this and the half life of cyp.

Top Bottom