Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teddy Bruschi stroke?

Teddy Bruschi's stroke related to performance enhancing drugs?

• yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

BigDog97

How many of you out there believe that Teddy Bruschi of the NewEngland Patriots stroke was related to the use of performance enhancing drugs?

How many of you believe that Teddy Bruschi of the New England Patriots stroke was related to performance ehancing drugs?
BIGDOG

I doubt it!!!, performance enhancer drugs dont cause strokes!! , but I dont understand how can an elite athlete that gets pay millions can take test for his health to check his heart, cholesterol etc........., thats a lack on his part

Dieselgoku23 said:
I doubt it!!!, performance enhancer drugs dont cause strokes!! , but I dont understand how can an elite athlete that gets pay millions can take test for his health to check his heart, cholesterol etc........., thats a lack on his part

Actually alot of performance enhancing drugs cause strokes. I can see them being a part of the reason, but I am sure there is more to it.

I know nothing about Bruschi personally, and have no right to comment whether or not I think he uses performance enhancing drugs..It isn't my business anyway....but I am posting to the guy who said they can't cause a stroke............ one common side effect is increased blood pressure, and that can most certainly cause a stroke over time or coupled with numerous other factors. I am not flaming you, man, but don't post things you're obviously not informed on.

He has a hole in his heart....which caused a clot to develop and pass thru to his lungs and traveled into his brain...

Sadly, he must have been feeling like crap and never went to the hospital when the symptoms began to first appear...

bluehen said:
The sport of football itself is a more lilkely cause.

He had a hole in his heart from a congenital defect. It finally enlargened to the point it created a clot, which his lungs picked up and traveled to his head.

Top Bottom