Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take garlic to build muscle

And for the record garlic is great for hurt health and a whole bunch of other stuff too. Da juicers take it along with krill oil,and stuff for cholesterol also.

Zero garlic stink? I thinking this would be great inbetween cycles.

oooh no, it's not zero stink, amiga. There's less smell than fresh garlic, but yes there is some garlic smell for sure. The degree depends on the amount you take. When I was taking 10,000mg a daily my husband howled about my garlic funk, but not so much at 5,000mg.At the lower dose I think only your SO would ever be close enough to mind it.

About the only thing that really covers the garlic breath is peppermint oil. Peppermint candies really don't have much peppermint in them, so they don't work too well. Any herb shop will have peppermint oil though.

And for the record garlic is great for hurt health and a whole bunch of other stuff too. Da juicers take it along with krill oil,and stuff for cholesterol also.

Fresh or freeze dried garlic is a fricking fantastic all around detoxifier. Would be particularly good for anyone on oral AAS. The cholesterol thing has turned out not to be true though, but plain old niacin (MUST be in the form of nicotinic acid though, not "no-flush" niacin) is insanely good at lowering triglycerides and pretty good at lowering the other lipids. If they don't know about niacin, tell them. This is the product I use: http://www.vitacost.com/Twinlab-Niacin-B3. Within just a few days of regular use your body gets used to it and the flushing decreases a lot or even stops altogether.

Fresh or freeze dried garlic is a fricking fantastic all around detoxifier. Would be particularly good for anyone on oral AAS. The cholesterol thing has turned out not to be true though, but plain old niacin (MUST be in the form of nicotinic acid though, not "no-flush" niacin) is insanely good at lowering triglycerides and pretty good at lowering the other lipids. If they don't know about niacin, tell them. This is the product I use: Twinlab Niacin (B3) -- 1000 mg - 100 Capsules - Vitacost. Within just a few days of regular use your body gets used to it and the flushing decreases a lot or even stops altogether.

Not that it matters any to us but you know garlic gets rid of worms in dogs and shit?

Top Bottom