Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 ---very informative

can I permanently shutdown my Thyroid?

Simply put, NO, it can't happen. Natural thyroid production will be completely shutdown for a good period of time after using T3, but it will eventually recover.

why u want t-3 pct from needtobuildmuscle.. it will help get your thyriod back to running normal at a MUCH faster rate

When taking t3 how accurate does your timing have to be when taking it? For example: 7am & 7pm. Does it mater if your an hour or two out. Or does it have to be bang on each time.
Thanks

^^^split the dosages up throughout the day

and make sure you taper up and taper down. thyroid isn't something to mess around with, i would not recommend T-3 to anyone who is a newb or who isn't 100% dedicated.

once you come off your diet needs to be precise as a diamond, that means 0 cheat meals until your thyroid function gets back to normal. i will be using T-3 PCT from NTBM.

and make sure you taper up and taper down. thyroid isn't something to mess around with, i would not recommend T-3 to anyone who is a newb or who isn't 100% dedicated.

once you come off your diet needs to be precise as a diamond, that means 0 cheat meals until your thyroid function gets back to normal. i will be using T-3 PCT from NTBM.

Thanks

this will actually increase your recovery. Add Need2Slin for enhanced thyroid recovery. :Chef:

personally, i believe that if you have to ask questions about something, u havnt got a clear understanding of it and therefore dont need to be using it! Very informative write up tho hurricane!!!

personally, i believe that if you have to ask questions about something, u havnt got a clear understanding of it and therefore dont need to be using it! Very informative write up tho hurricane!!!

I KNOW what you're saying... but if that was the case, we'd stop space exploration, medicine, alternative fuel research, nutraceutical development, technology advancement etc etc, since we are centuries away from perfecting all those aspects of modern civilization and have millions of scientists with PHDs still asking questions daily as a career.

iv send some friends to the chemcialneed shop for there researh into t3.
for me i dont use it though.
they love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom