Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T.O. to pay Eagles close to 2 mil??

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
If he is on the team on Jan. 5 he gets an automatic $7.5 million roster bonus. I don't see how the Eagles can't just cut him after week 17. They're not going to get a good trade for him.

jnevin said:
you've never talked sports with a fan from Philly I take it

They fucking boo'd the owner during Reggie's thing lastnight at halftime.

Irving Fryar was in our suite talking to our guests when someone asked him what he thought of TO. He made a good point in saying that when players are cut or let go, the team is essentially breaking the contract. Whay should it not work the other way? Then he went into a friggin tirade (sp?) about how TO needs to find Jesus and how God talks to Fryar.

KillahBee said:

Irving Fryar was in our suite talking to our guests when someone asked him what he thought of TO. He made a good point in saying that when players are cut or let go, the team is essentially breaking the contract. Whay should it not work the other way? Then he went into a friggin tirade (sp?) about how TO needs to find Jesus and how God talks to Fryar.

Yeah...and God told Irving to drop the game winning catch in the Orange Bowl and to start snorting coke...

Assnozzle.

KillahBee said:

He didn't know what the contract said. I'm sure something in it would give the team permission to release him for inappropriate conduct. Dood's a cancer, the team is in shambles because of him, fuck him.

Top Bottom