Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 Question

cr0n3k

Happy New Year everyone. I have been a lurker for quite a while. Anyways, at my gym a few guys are pinning Sustanon 250 ONCE a week for the unforeseeable future. They say it gives them a little extra boost as they are not looking to get much bigger but keep their current gains. They have done other cycles in the past but are done with all the heavy duty stuff. One guy has been on it for 3 yrs straight.

I know most pin EOD or twice a week for about a 12 week period but wanted to gain some insight on my fellow gym rats strategy. I am 32, 5' 10" 175lbs and pretty lean. I wouldnt mind taking something once a week and not stress over PCT or side effects. Never heard of taking Sustanon the way they do so figured I'd ask. Thanks

they are on self prescribed HRT which is what sustanon was designed for.. and yes you are supposed to inject every 7-10 days.

however their dosage is too high and they are suppressing themselves possibly permanently being on that long. so no don't follow their strategy

how old are you guys anyway?

I am 33 and they are in the 35-38 range. I have cycled in the past about 10 yrs ago and now wouldn't mind taking something to give me a little boost. The key is keeping it simple in my eyes at this point. I am not training for a competition or anything but want to stay in good shape and maybe gain 5-10lbs.

well one day when your friends decide to come off it won't be a fun experience.

do yourself a favor and cycle and pct correctly and you will be fine for years to come. unless you are actively competing no reason to stay on for long periods of times and I will be competing this year and i spend most of the year off myself. with the great supplements out there you can easily keep most of your gains off

also with your stats you and I both know your diet and training need a lot of work. if you aren't serious and just want to stay in shape and put on a few pounds then you don't need hormones at all. you are a male and produce testosterone on your own, use that to your advantage instead of shutting off the spicket forever and having to stick yourself every week

+1 a BIG boost will come from improving your diet....

~EZ

Top Bottom