Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplementation....

Thumperz

I would like advise on what supplements to take. Thus far I'm OTC only but pushing the edge.

I'm 5'10" 30 years old, ~17% BF. I have a box of Halodrol-50 that I have yet to start and I bought a bottle of Gaspari's Novadex to take when I'm done. I drink my shakes and I'm finalizing my diet plan.

I also add a heaping tsp of Glutamine to my post workout shake.
I take Heaven & Earth's Men's Vits as well as 2 caps of Omega 3's every morning.

I eat clean but amount wise and getting things planned out is where I'm at.

Is there any other supplements I should be taking? I've taken Dymatize Xpand for the last year or so but I'm just finishing it up and I'm wondering what to get to replace it and if there's anything else I should be taking or if I could/should stack something with Halodrol.

I took one box of it this last summer and put on about 10 lbs in 30 days. I didn't monitor my stats too much for that one however. I bought a BF monitor and I'm going to create a log of everything with this one.

Suggestions?

Drink zero carb isopure protein (drinks or powder) (mix w/ water) and a timed release protein before bed (mixed with water or low fat milk) I personally like BSN Syntha 6, but their are others....stay away from the GNC Pro performence though, high price, and crappy protein, and are verry hard to digest. I have had some clients stack either NO-XPLODE, VPX NO-SHOTGUN or NOX-CG3 with pro magnum 25, witch is similar to Halodrol 50......So that seems to be working, but keep track of your heart rate....

omega529 said:
Drink zero carb isopure protein (drinks or powder) (mix w/ water) and a timed release protein before bed (mixed with water or low fat milk) I personally like BSN Syntha 6, but their are others....stay away from the GNC Pro performence though, high price, and crappy protein, and are verry hard to digest. I have had some clients stack either NO-XPLODE, VPX NO-SHOTGUN or NOX-CG3 with pro magnum 25, witch is similar to Halodrol 50......So that seems to be working, but keep track of your heart rate....

I have jugs of the dymatize elite whey and Muscle Milk as my proteins but you think the isopure is better?

So if I take the No-xplode I don't need a further creatine supplement?

What are some good time released proteins? Do you think it's wise to jump out of bed at 2 am and hammer a small shake?

I don't know if it's the caffiene in my creatine latly but I have to pee in the middle of the night now which is something I've never had to do in my whole life. Maybe it's because I turned 30.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance.

Thumperz said:
I have jugs of the dymatize elite whey and Muscle Milk as my proteins but you think the isopure is better?

What are some good time released proteins? Do you think it's wise to jump out of bed at 2 am and hammer a small shake?

I don't know if it's the caffiene in my creatine latly but I have to pee in the middle of the night now which is something I've never had to do in my whole life. Maybe it's because I turned 30.

I doubt its because your 30. I pee in the middle of the night every night and sometimes twice. Thats what happens when you drink 1.5 gallons a water a day though. Half the time I feel like I am sleep walking into the bathroom.

skullcrushin22 said:
I doubt its because your 30. I pee in the middle of the night every night and sometimes twice. Thats what happens when you drink 1.5 gallons a water a day though. Half the time I feel like I am sleep walking into the bathroom.

I'd say the water. I wouldn't think being 30 would have anything to do with it.

Thumperz said:

Dymatize if good too, i love muscle milk, it just seems to get me a bit bloated....if you take a timed release proteing it reases over time, so you dont have to get up at 2am and drink one....you can also do what i do and get up every 3 hours to eat......BSN'S Syntha-6 if good, MHP also makes a good one, and i think theirs is 8 hour release....what type of creatine are you taking? if it is a monohydrate, thats probably why your peing. it causes water retention, i also have heard that some people get water from ethyl ester creatines as well.....either way peing isnt to bad....i pee about 15 times a day, and im only 22.....but it could be a prostate problem too, so you may want to go to the Dr. and have him stick his finger in your ass, to make sure everything is normal :(.....

I cant remember how much creaine is in NO-XPLODE, but you usually want to get about 10-20grams of creatine a day....but again it can cause water retenson.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Top Bottom