Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superstud takes a break from the NFL to become a Ranger. Hooah!

Admirable.........that's about the only positive thing I can say about it.

I think his chances of coming back to the NFL are almost NIL.

He's a true patriot...hope I get a chance to serve with him. I wish him all the luck in the world....

rudedawg said:

I think his chances of coming back to the NFL are almost NIL.

If he were a running back I would agree. As a defensive back I think he could come back as a safety in a few years and still play. It will good PR for some team to give him a shot.

Hey Buck and Fro,

Remember, Matt, ttlpkg, and myself and putting together a welcoming party at Ranger School for you guys....

Let's just say..." We want to see if you can be all you can be... "

Heh heh heh......Hooah!!!

Ranger

The Ranger said:
Hey Buck and Fro,

Remember, Matt, ttlpkg, and myself and putting together a welcoming party at Ranger School for you guys....

Let's just say..." We want to see if you can be all you can be... "

Heh heh heh......Hooah!!!

Ranger

Yeah, nothing like a little "warm up". Hey, I guess I haven't been paying attention. Is Buck leaving the USMC to become a Ranger?

It can only make me stronger brother!!!! I should be going rather quickly after checking in to the Bn...cuz I'll be an e-4 and ready to pin on Sgt.

Big Buck said:
It can only make me stronger brother!!!! I should be going rather quickly after checking in to the Bn...cuz I'll be an e-4 and ready to pin on Sgt.

You'll be one hell of an asset to the Regiment. Good luck!

ttlpkg said:

Yeah, nothing like a little "warm up". Hey, I guess I haven't been paying attention. Is Buck leaving the USMC to become a Ranger?

Roger that sir.....echo four (charlie) bravo will be leaving Unlce Sam's Misguided Children to go be a dog face.

Top Bottom