Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid Vikings

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
For the love of god, why did they let Gary Anderson go?

He only missed one field field goal that entire season. Unfortunately, it was a big one and cost them the NFC Championship. That's a pretty huge miss.

u4ik_RAGE said:

He only missed one field field goal that entire season. Unfortunately, it was a big one and cost them the NFC Championship. That's a pretty huge miss.

Plus he got pretty old.

wierd thing is Doug Brien won a super bowl in 95 with the 49ers Im pretty sure

Re: Re: Re: Stupid Vikings

Austin316 said:

haha the bears didn't beat us, Daunte Culpepper and his shitty ass decisions did, we had them put away, we self destructed, they capitalized...good for them, Bears are another choke team anyways, they don't have the Offensive Power to play with any of the big teams, hence their ass kicking in the play offs last year

Defense does not take you to a Bowl Game usually

Earth to Austin.... Earth to Austin...

A bad defense will take you the hell OUT of a game... that's for shizzo my nizzo... The Vikes have a great O, but it's been proven the Bears have an awesome D that steps up and is CLUTCH.

Sure, the bears O isn't great, but it gets the job done, much like they did good enough to dispatch the Vikings...

You take away all the credit from the Bears D... So Culpepper throws a bad pass, that's how games are played and made every weekend... in case you didn't know that.

Where were the Viks last year? Exactly. Shush.

C

Im not saying the Vikings aren't one giant fuck up of a team with a SHITTY Secxondary, Im just saying overall we SELF DeESTRUCTED both games, Our offense is superior to both when we're on, and our run defense looks to be really good, actually our defense did a bang up job first half...and last year, yea that was pitiful, but also a solid DEFENSE and mediocre offense does not win Super Bowls, hence the Bears won't get there

Im thinking it may Be the Pats and The Rams again (rams may not be at the best start but they always come around)

We'll see come January who is where... until then, I'm standing behind my Bears! :)

C

Top Bottom