Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid Vikings

Austin316

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Once again we BEAT ourselves, the Bewars for sure didn't outplay us, and the Bills did not either, both occasions our players cost us the games...I say that we are prob the MOST self destructive team ever

buffalo is a better team on offense... if not for their special teams that game would have been over before the mid 4th...

face it, the vikings have an awful defense, still.... they need 2 years or one GREAT FA period.

Drew Bledsoe is much better than Tom Brady, I know the Patriots won the Super Bowl, but in the long run, I think they made a mistake giving up on Bledsoe, he had like 460 yards and 4 td's, and he's playing one of his first games in over a year.

greenday said:
Drew Bledsoe is much better than Tom Brady, I know the Patriots won the Super Bowl, but in the long run, I think they made a mistake giving up on Bledsoe, he had like 460 yards and 4 td's, and he's playing one of his first games in over a year.

Hell no. Did you see the game Brady had today?
He's alot better than Drew. At least he doesnt take forever to throw and get sacked 20 times per game.

madbomber31 said:
buffalo is a better team on offense... if not for their special teams that game would have been over before the mid 4th...

face it, the vikings have an awful defense, still.... they need 2 years or one GREAT FA period.

thats BS, if not for a kick return and Daunte fumbling in the end zone they would be a good 14 points down now wouldn't they? We did a lot more on offense and we ran all over them..Our run Defense was better by far, our Pass still sucks..Both Chicago and Buffalo are just lucky that we beat ourselves

Austin316 said:

thats BS, if not for a kick return and Daunte fumbling in the end zone they would be a good 14 points down now wouldn't they? We did a lot more on offense and we ran all over them..Our run Defense was better by far, our Pass still sucks..Both Chicago and Buffalo are just lucky that we beat ourselves

I was going to say the same exact thing, we always shoot ourselves in the foot, Moe Williams did good, I wish bennett would come into his own, but he still has not proved himslef one bit, bledso is good, but not as good as we made hime look

Doug Brien is a fucking piece of shit, to me he is the one that lost the game for us, missing a 42 yrd field goal, and 2 gimmi xtra pts, fucking loser, I wish we fuad revis back.

ohh yea, the inexcusable 2 boched extra point attempts...sorr MB but had one of those been made once again Buffalo would have lost, we out[played them, but also shot ourselves in the foot a few too many times, it was the same last week...we self destruct all the time, we do it every year it seems

I don't see anyone more than Moss/Culpepper on the Vikings. Their D is terrible and can't step up when the game is on the line and their offense is to one dimensional. Buffalo on the other hand spread the ball around to both his WR and his TE. Travis Henry had a horrible game yet they didn't need him to rack up more than 40+ points.

Top Bottom