Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange sighting at the gym today - Boxing day

• Thread starter Thread starter Deadz
  • Start date Start date
D

Deadz

So I go to the gym closest to my house during the holidays. Every time I go I swear I won’t go again… but the location is too appealing on a cold winter’s day.

So I haven’t trained upper body in over a week and I was looking forward to some nice squats today (injured shoulder and arm). I get to the gym and I find that it has no squat rack – only a smith machine. Yay.

So I’m cleaning 135 to put it on my back and I feel a piercing pain through my right arm but I dealt with it and did 7-8 sets of 10+ deep reps with that weight. Many people thought I was crazy. Many people think they work out. I felt like a weak body.

So in walks this woman during my rest and starts setting up a barbell in my squat space. She is all gangstered out in tear aways – HUGE belt, muscle shirt and one of those big shirts with the bigger neck hole that showed off her cleavage, and a pair of the meanest thickest straps/wraps I’ve ever seen.

So I’m kinda scared.

So then I hear the dramatic change in the music as gangster rap begins blasting over the sound system. This actually kind of impressed me. No squat rack – but they played the hard core music with swearing and all.

So now I’m more scared.

So I’m expecting some big weights but was disappointed when she just went up to 100lbs for stiff legged dead lifts.

So what if she was a midget? She was 100% more hard core than everybody in there but me.

Weird but true.

Damn I wish I could squat 135, I can get aboot 95 if im lucky on a good day all hopped up on pcp and caffine. then I would eat a banana and make a cat explode with a vacumn cleaner. All said and done at the end of the day, I would feel alot better aboot myself, but on the other hand(the dirrty one) thats another story. Ill tell ya sometime

ah yes,

you must have been in awe with my awsome quad-zilla-ish strength. because of this I may forgive that you didn't go on to read that there was a person of the vertically challenged totally out doing almost the entire gym.

it was something I'll not forget... quite a sight....

Top Bottom