Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(Steelers) SON OF A

• Thread starter Thread starter Kakdiesel
  • Start date Start date
I've been a steeler fan since I was a kid. I moved all the way across the country to be in Pittsburgh to watch the Steelers get their asses handed to them by the Patriots at last years AFC Championship. Hopefully this year will be different, they are definately peaking at the right time. I will say its exciting to be in Pittsburgh right now.

Pervis Ellison said:
..been there for YEARS..to me, nowadays especially, tenure with the same team is highly respectable.

More a result of the Rooney family and their belief in the coach as the figurehead on the team. Heard this on ESPN radio this morning, Cowher has been the head coach for 14 years. Prior to him - Chuck Knoll. Something like 30 years and only 2 coaches. Winning and losing seasons do not matter so much as the need to establish a pecking order and respect within the situation. Championships flow from that.

Too many teams nowadays are 2 and out with head coaches - so players do not respect or fear their coach, because hey - they (the players) will be back next season whereas we get some offensive coordinator from somebody else to fill in as head coach for a year or two.

mrhoon said:
I've been a steeler fan since I was a kid. I moved all the way across the country to be in Pittsburgh to watch the Steelers get their asses handed to them by the Patriots at last years AFC Championship. Hopefully this year will be different, they are definately peaking at the right time. I will say its exciting to be in Pittsburgh right now.

One thing Cowher has never had was a clutch QB. Ben was a little overwhelmed last year, but this year is totally different.

ass_face said:
One thing Cowher has never had was a clutch QB. Ben was a little overwhelmed last year, but this year is totally different.

i'll take Neil O'Donnel over Peyton Manning any day..at least Neil made it to the superbowl :)

Sassy69 said:
U Beeeeotch!

god i hate you now..woops..this is still the bot.

yo you never heard the timberland tampa story did you? check your PMs.

that was funny

Top Bottom