Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(Steelers) SON OF A

• Thread starter Thread starter Kakdiesel
  • Start date Start date
u have to admit, its a funny clip. Bill Cowher is laughing his ass off.

hey i like Roethlisberger. better him than Peyton Manning (god i hate him)

Pervis Ellison said:
u have to admit, its a funny clip. Bill Cowher is laughing his ass off.

hey i like Roethlisberger. better him than Peyton Manning (god i hate him)

If Ben did'nt go to Miami, you would'nt be riding his cock. Fuck Ben, fuck Porter and the rest of the Steelers.

El Dandy said:
If Ben did'nt go to Miami, you would'nt be riding his cock. Fuck Ben, fuck Porter and the rest of the Steelers.

true. but i wouldnt go as far as to say that I "ride" his cock.

easy killer. I hated the steelers when they played us, sure. but if they go on to win it all, we can say we got beat by the champs. Not by some knuckleheads in the playoffs that didnt deserve to be there..like Jacksonville or something.

El Dandy said:
FUCK THE STEELERS! I hope the Broncos beat their asses this weekend.

LOL... dream on... I predict a 37-17 asswhooping on the Donkos. Steeler are the team of destiny.

By the way, if the Bengals would have beaten the Steelers I would root for them all the way to the Superbowl. I would much rather see my team ousted by the Superbowl winners than an also ran.

Of course, I really have a hard time hating the Bengals... I kind of feel sorry for them. While the Steelers are a perennial winner and a little easier to hate.

El Dandy said:

Kitna was always the better quarterback.

I mean how can you NOT like Bill Cowher..stand up coach man..been there for YEARS..to me, nowadays especially, tenure with the same team is highly respectable.

Top Bottom