Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steelers and Giants Suck Dick.

fistfullofsteel said:
ankles are very fragile. they usually don't heal like other joints.

True, but you know he'll work harder to rehab it than 99% of people that have ankle injuries. Do they know exactly how extensive the injury is? I haven't heard?

jnevin said:
True, but you know he'll work harder to rehab it than 99% of people that have ankle injuries. Do they know exactly how extensive the injury is? I haven't heard?

they aren't talking about it. which could mean it's really bad. i hope he didn't tear his achilles tendon too. he was in alot of pain so it looked bad.

MichaelScott said:
he was a hot head

He was such a douche.

His team would be down like 3 TDs, he'd play like garbage all game - shitty blocks, dropped passes - then all of a sudden he'd get one long completion and then he jaws at everyone, taunts the opposing team and acts like he's the greatest toughguy ever and his team is unstoppable.

What a dingbat.

MichaelScott said:
hey thats a typical hurricane for you

Damn right.

Warren Sapp comes to mind too.

Barely mediocre player with a mouth like he's the best that's played the game.

Where is he now? Does he even play?

patsfan1379 said:
Damn right.

Warren Sapp comes to mind too.

Barely mediocre player with a mouth like he's the best that's played the game.

Where is he now? Does he even play?

99% of the wide rec in the league fit into this as well. T.O.'s dropped passes and ensuing tantrums are my favorite.

jnevin said:
99% of the wide rec in the league fit into this as well. T.O.'s dropped passes and ensuing tantrums are my favorite.

Yeah but TO is/was good.

What annoys me are people that have mediocre numbers and talk like they're the best ever.

Remember Freddie Mitchell, a rec for the Eagles. He fucking blew - but he ran his mouth like he was Jerry Rice.

Top Bottom