Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steelers and Giants Suck Dick.

jnevin said:
I'm just glad the Iggles won for a change. A win against Dallas counts as two, emotionally.
that game was for absolute shit. at least the gnats lost.

superdave said:
that game was for absolute shit. at least the gnats lost.

The Eagles' defense finally played like I know they can. It's pretty easy to see McBlabb has given up though.

NY Giants = Can only barely beat scrubby teams. We lost Shockey too. He broke is fibula and his ankle needs surgery. He might be fucked for life. :finger:

fistfullofsteel said:
NY Giants = Can only barely beat scrubby teams. We lost Shockey too. He broke is fibula and his ankle needs surgery. He might be fucked for life. :finger:

I doubt for life. That guy works so hard and he'll have the best doctors and PT's. Bad timing for sure though.

jnevin said:
I'm just glad the Iggles won for a change. A win against Dallas counts as two, emotionally.
When westbrook bailed out at the goalline, I was like "WTF!" I thought he was showboating or something. Smart play though.

jestro said:
When westbrook bailed out at the goalline, I was like "WTF!" I thought he was showboating or something. Smart play though.

Yep. I bet fantasy league peeps across the country had their asses pucker when that happened.

Top Bottom