Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Test. Cyp and need advise

hendrixallen

Today my doctor started me on Testosterone Cyponate injections. He prescribed me 200mg/Ml in a 10ml bottle w/ syringes/needles. (5 refills) He "recommended" that I inject 1ml every 3 weeks, but from what understand, I should inject once every 10 days to see significant gains. I am 45 and have been working out 4-5 times a week for 3+ hours each day since Jan 2010. I'm 6'2" tall and weigh 172lbs. Waist is 30" Chest is 41" and body fat is 9%. I have an Ectomorph type body (tall and slim) so it has always been very hard for me to gain muscle weight. However, I am very pleased with the progress I have made in this short time as I have great definition and nice ab's, enhanced by my LOW body weight. I currently eat only whole foods, take only whole food vitamin/min supp's. Use Krill Oil over Fish oil. I use 2 scoops of Synta 6 i(+ creatine) in each protein shake and drink 3-4 a day, trying to get double my bodyweight in grams of protein a day. I also take CLR and ZMA. However my fat/carb intake is probably rather low, as I avoid most all bread and pasta, and about the only fat and carbs I get are from fruit/veg. and nuts. I also take Adderall XR (60mg/day) and that does curb my appetite slightly. For the past 30 days, I have been taking Beastrol and Epi-Strong (2 caps/each). I have only noticed VERY slight gains and only a slight strength increase, but I have noticed my veins popping out all over and my arms and part of my chest to be more pronounced since taking these???

Before switching over to the injectable testosterone, I had been on Androgel since approx. November 09, due to my blood tests showing low testosterone. While I have read that most all feel Androgel is worthless, I must disagree because in years past I have NEVER been able to build any muscle, yet with Androgel and working out since Jan. 2010, I have finally developed a fairly nice chest and arms, so it must do something. However, I do feel I have gotten all the benefits I can get, because for the past couple months, I have not made any significant gains at all despite intensive workouts with frequent routine changes, and even working with an excellent personal trainer who also admits that due to my body type, I would not see any more significant gains unless I were to switch over to the injectables, and today I gave myself my first injection. I was told that the potential hair loss/acne/gyno side effects were actually "more" common w/ the Androgel than the injectable, and that if I had not experienced any of these issues on Androgel, then I shouldn't experience it with Test. Cyp. injections?????

I would REALLY APPRECIATE any advise anyone could give me? I have read that water retention is probable. Is there anything I can do to avoid this or help reduce it? One thing I am very proud of is my low body fat % and nice definition, so if there is something anyone could recommend that I do or take to help stop water retention, please let me know. Also, should I take Nolvodex? I read in Chem Wizardry that taking it can REDUCE GAINS slightly??? I'm assuming the MAIN reason people take Nolvodex is to reduce/stop GYNO, (Which I DO NOT want), but should I wait and see first? Is there a sign that gyno is occurring so that if I notice symptoms, I can immediately start Nolvodex? What about stacking? Should I stack my scripted Test. CYP with something like Decca? (or something else)? A friend of mine who's an extreme fighter told me that decca could "round things off" (whatever that means)

So guys, I would really appreciate any advise and recommendations any of you could give me? I've tried to give you all some basic info on myself and my routine/diet, etc. but if there is something I missed, please pm me and I'll provide more details. ALso, any PM's for advise will be appreciated along with all replies to this.

Thanks, CHRIS Atlanta, GA

Injecting 200mg of test every 3 weeks is a waste. If you want muscle gain from the testosterone I would inject 1cc twice a week (mon/thur for example) which will give you a good muscle building dose of 400mg/week.

Since you have 5 refills i would do 400mg/week for 12 weeks and then drop the dose in half to 200mg/week for hrt.
You should aso get some arimidex or aromasin to control any estrogen issues that may arise. Dont take nolvadex.

You said you gained very little from beastdrol and epistrong which means your training and diet is off. You cant build muscle training 3 hours a day while eating low carbs.

Post your diet and training routine because i think thats what is holding back your gains and you will need to get those perfect for best gains from the test.

Top Bottom