Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting off

Rial

Hey i'm Rial and i'm new to these boards. I've started Kyokushin karate about 1 1/2 ago now but only started getting really serious into the whole of martial arts and fighting around the start of this year. what i wanted to ask is anyone got any info they could share to a beginner like me about training, or what i could be doing to get stronger. i am seriously into the martial arts and all that, by the way i'm only 16 and still at school, so i aint really the muscly type or anything.

Hey Rial...I want to start doing karate. Im going into the 9th grade. My dad says I have to do some sport. Im already doing strongman but I want to do Karate so bad. Do you have any tips for me? Do you compete against other people?

yeah, i used to do sports but none really to my liking. competing is what i like to do best. i have entered in two tournaments before, first one i was beat in first round, second one i got into the finals. i also have one in a few weeks which i am going to win.

nah no pics sorry, i do have a tape of my first tournament but i think i destoryed it. yeah i added u to my msn messager.

Top Bottom