Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source labs international to USA

you don't have to worry about PSL, they are #1 for a reason and they ship super quick

I've been using PSL for years, they always take care of us on the forum and have thousands of happy customers

I really like the Purity Source Labs International deals but I am in the USA.
I’m worried about getting things shipped in and having Customs grab it or it taking a long time because I really am excited about starting my cycle and I don’t want to wait a month.
I don’t really want to get in trouble asking this but is it a safe bet to order PSL International or am I better off just paying more for the domestic what would you do in my situation
When using domestic, you were simply paying for convenience, however with the international service clearly and obviously you can see the amazing, in huge considerable savings you can make all the way across the board with just about every compound, furthermore we now have not only new warehouses, but new improved shipping methods that are simply remarkable.
This will result in faster and smoother transactions, quicker shipment, and more discreet packaging.
With that being said you could not only capitalize on the amazing rock bottom prices, but a more reliable shipping than ever before..

Top Bottom