Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spellwin spamming BB.com?

sawastea

This is George Spellwin, Research Director of the hardcore bodybuilding website elitefitness.com. I am working on a story for elitefitness.com about how bodybuilding.com sold a controlling stake in the site to Liberty Media (owners of QVC) for 100 million dollars and was searching for some moderators of bodybuilding.com to try and get comments from. I see that you are a moderator of bodybuilding.com and was wondering if you would be kind enough to take a bit of time to answer some questions about the acquisition that I have for you.

Here they are:

1. It is said that, as part of the deal with Liberty Media buying a controlling stake in bodybuilding.com, the site was asked to remove material that could be considered controversial. Have you seen a noticeable change in the content on the site yet?

2. Do you foresee any other major changes going on with the site now that Liberty Media has taken over?

3. What do you think will become of the more hardcore members of the site if controversial material is removed?

4. Is there any changes in the postings that you allowed to let through on the board? Is it more strict?

5. Do you think more moderators will be needed for the site now?

6. Do you think that, with a more commercialized company like Liberty Media being involved, a wider, more general audience will be visiting bodybuilding.com in the future?

7. Have any other comments on the Matter?

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at these questions! Also, let me know if you have any questions of me on this matter.

Best Regards,

George Spellwin

Hardcore joosy sites will be gone soon.

They'll all be watered down crap like BB.com

Too much risk and liability esp w/ joosy being in the public eye and all

patsfan1379 said:
Hardcore joosy sites will be gone soon.

They'll all be watered down crap like BB.com

Too much risk and liability esp w/ joosy being in the public eye and all

Add to that the desire to make sites like this legitimate mainstream businesses and yes, watered down content you shall get

Top Bottom