Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sparts events

motodawg

EF VIP
just chill folks i have to get a mod to settle for him i am doing the best i can I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE EF lol thank u for your patient understanding moto

motodawg said:
just chill folks i have to get a mod to settle for him i am doing the best i can I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE EF lol thank u for your patient understanding moto
Jeez..some people have no patience. I think he only got a week banning.

It's not that we don't have a mod needto and samoth handle everything as soon as we need help, and that's all good there are times when it would be helpful to have a mod that gambles on a daily basis say a mod with unlimited funds and a real lousy gambler that would be helpful lol

motodawg said:
It's not that we don't have a mod needto and samoth handle everything as soon as we need help, and that's all good there are times when it would be helpful to have a mod that gambles on a daily basis say a mod with unlimited funds and a real lousy gambler that would be helpful lol
O you mean like me. lololol Expect I am not so lousy at gambling. I win about 70% of the time.

motodawg said:
I'm the worst gambler here! make me a Mod

Top Bottom