Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some help with a cycle

mikey99

Hi guys,

I'm 27 6'4 and 230lbs and in not too bad a shape. Bf is about 20% though. I am looking to do a cycle and a buddy suggested Andropen 275, 1.5ml a week for 6 weeks, 3 Dbol a day, and 1 Proviron a day. I have issues about gaining too much fat and/or water weight so another friend suggested Anavar. Any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations? I need to look good by sept so some help with a cutting cycle and/or pct would be great.

Thanks..

I personally think it is a mistake to do a cycle when your bf is >15% unless you are an older fellow

at your age you really should be <12% even. fix your diet and get better conditioned first before jumping on a cycle to get good results.

Personally i think you should get your diet in order and loose some bodyweight because andropen or any steroid isn't gonna do it for that matter

Diet first!!!!!!!!!! After you lose some weight maybe throw in a thermo like Adderllin and/or forged fatburner.

Thanks guys, started today with some clean calories and brought my calories down to around 2800. Looking into getting some Hydroxycut Hardcore as well. Thoughts? Already taking fish oil, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and CLA three times a day..

Dont' waste your time with that hydroxy crap. Look at the ingredients in my fat burner and that POS! lol
For reviews go to needtobuildmuscle.net
There's also a few over here.

why is BF such an issue with so many people? is it because they think that testosterone is very fat soluble? because you can fix that problem by getting a longer ester... longer ester makes it more water soluble

well unless you ONLY care about strength the its not an issue... i suppose.. unless you have high bp and cholesterol then things get complicated.

for me when i run a cycle I put on body fat along with mass everytime. so if you are already too high on the fat scale you likely wont like the way you look after you are done.. so that is why I think its a major consideration.

i personally dont think a fat girl is attractive.. and i'm sure girls think the same way about a guy who has a 'fat face' .. for me I always aim to stay under 15%.. anything above that is unacceptable and i start getting a fat face and belly

Thanks guys, started today with some clean calories and brought my calories down to around 2800. Looking into getting some Hydroxycut Hardcore as well. Thoughts? Already taking fish oil, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and CLA three times a day..

If you've seen it on tv then its over rated, look around myself and alot of sponsors here have weight loss products that will put hydrocycut to shame.

Top Bottom