Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some better carb options

geryuk

I’m looking to improve my different carb options
1 of the things I was looking at was rice but there’s a lot of conflicting information on if rice is good or not and comparing brown rice to white rice
also oatmeal I’ve heard from some people that it’s overrated and it’s really not a good option and I’ve heard from some people that it’s a really good one to use
what are your thoughts on different carb options and which ones are your favorites for bodybuilding?

I’m looking to improve my different carb options
1 of the things I was looking at was rice but there’s a lot of conflicting information on if rice is good or not and comparing brown rice to white rice
also oatmeal I’ve heard from some people that it’s overrated and it’s really not a good option and I’ve heard from some people that it’s a really good one to use
what are your thoughts on different carb options and which ones are your favorites for bodybuilding?
best carb option is yams and brown rice

I'm not a fan of oatmeal reading about it it seems like it's a junk food more than anything

Top Bottom