Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So, this Joran Van Der Sloot guy is kind of a douche...

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Interpol: Van der Sloot tried to extort Holloway's mother - CNN.com

The Dutch citizen, who was twice arrested in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway but released for lack of evidence, said he would reveal the location of the body and the circumstances surrounding her death for $25,000 in cash. He asked for $250,000 in total, the document states.

Van der Sloot and Beth Holloway's representative met in Aruba, where a payment of $10,000 was made to him, followed by a transfer of $15,000 to a personal bank account in the Netherlands, the document states.

In exchange, van der Sloot showed the representative a house where supposedly Holloway's remains were, according to the document. When records showed that the house wasn't even built at the time of her disappearance, van der Sloot admitted that he lied, Interpol said.

Know who also are douches? aruba. They got blood on their hands cuz they're too pussy to charge them. Glad their tourism is down.

c

That guy is a piece of shit, I would love to knock him out, and bomb aruba for letting that prick go to kill another chick.

That guy is a piece of shit, I would love to knock him out, and bomb aruba for letting that prick go to kill another chick.
VanDerSloot would kick your ass, rape you, kill you and hide your body, then I would have to kick his ass to find out where you were so I could get my metal mix CD you are making me.

VanDerSloot would kick your ass, rape you, kill you and hide your body, then I would have to kick his ass to find out where you were so I could get my metal mix CD you are making me.

Yeah right, have you seen that kid? He looks like a high school kid thats completely high 24/7. What a tool, He would die and I would make sure to torture the bish before killing him. I would make him listen to a phone voice mail recording of your ramblings...his ears would bleed, then I would cut the fucker to pieces and mail them to the Aruba government with a letter saying "You're next!".

What a fag fuck. His dad got him off the first murder by claiming his confession wasnt legal because he was high on weed at the time he gave it...what fucking BS.

Yeah right, have you seen that kid? He looks like a high school kid thats completely high 24/7. What a tool, He would die and I would make sure to torture the bish before killing him. I would make him listen to a phone voice mail recording of your ramblings...his ears would bleed, then I would cut the fucker to pieces and mail them to the Aruba government with a letter saying "You're next!".

What a fag fuck. His dad got him off the first murder by claiming his confession wasnt legal because he was high on weed at the time he gave it...what fucking BS.
Ok dude is a douche bag, I'm still betting if you two are locked in a room Van Der Sloot makes you his bottom and hides your body. Also you will need my number to save your ass, PM me and its yours. LOLZ

lol

Top Bottom