Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So just what are Scheduled Drugs anyway?

Great links, George!

Current accepted medical uses are few, so we must look for new ones.

Personally think an offshore male contraception "club" or "research project" is the answer. As contraception rights may not be banned by any law.

This would require a website so start, some serious studies posted there, an acceptation of risk statement made with a local lawyer, which isnt much complicated or expensive as may sound. You just download the statement, print it, and sign it in front of a lawyer.

With this "risk acceptation policy" doctors may be much willing to prescribe testosterone to participate in such "experiments".

Its the only way that testosterone be legal, that i can think of.

steelmass said:
I was really looking for adderall. None of those sites carry it. I'd appreciat it soooo much if you could point me in the right direction.
Schedule 2 or 3 buddy...its dexadrene....speed..ya know this!

jaengle said:
Any ideas where HCG falls??? Is it a "Scheduled" drug??

HCG isn't scheduled. However, some states do have provisions concerning it under their laws. They might be posted on that DEA link that was provided, if not, they are listed in Rick Collin's book.

newbie needing info

I am new to this site and trying to get some information. I was looking at ordering some Jintropin online since its cost be an arm and a leg to buy from the local guy. I was wondering if anyone could give some advice on how to order this without getting in trouble, one site I found that I could order from said that it was not even a scheduled drug and that I would have no problems....any advice?

Top Bottom