Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Im supposed to meet a friend for the Superbowl

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Im in Chicago this weekend and Im supposed to be meeting a few friends from college at a sports bar on the south side (holla!) of the city for the Superbowl today. But all i brought with me was gym clothes (yoga pants, tank tops, sweatshirts and sneakers). It was bad enough that last night I took my lil sister to an Italian restaurant and I had to wear these fleece workout pants and a sweatshirt. We actually sat and ate and drank at the bar for hours and I looked like I had just rolled off the Hammer Strength High Row Machine. oh well i didnt care. it was leisurely anyway,

but today Im seeing some peeps I havent seen in a while and I feel sort of drab showing up in fucking gym pants and a big ol bulky sweatshirt. Im thinking about going out to buy a pair of slacks or something. fuck.

Slacks?? To a superbowl function @ a sports bar?? Just get some jeans & a top.

Are the yoga pants black & not faded? You can wear a sweater top or tight turtle neck with some boots.

nycgirl said:
Slacks?? To a superbowl function @ a sports bar?? Just get some jeans & a top.

Are the yoga pants black & not faded? You can wear a sweater top or tight turtle neck with some boots.
well the ones I have left are this terry cloth material with white stripes down the sides, bootcut, with fold over waist band a draw string lol.
Also, I dont really wear jeans as most arent made for my strange shape. I have an ass and legs the size of Texas. calves too., jeans are so damn uncomfy. I prefer bootcut slacks of the polyester/lycra blend (they dont wrinkle) tight around the waist and hips and ass and roomier as they go from thighs down. ,make sense>?

Just step away from the computer and go buy an outfit, do it now

Smurfy said:
well the ones I have left are this terry cloth material with white stripes down the sides, bootcut, with fold over waist band a draw string lol.
Also, I dont really wear jeans as most arent made for my strange shape. I have an ass and legs the size of Texas. calves too., jeans are so damn uncomfy. I prefer bootcut slacks of the polyester/lycra blend (they dont wrinkle) tight around the waist and hips and ass and roomier as they go from thighs down. ,make sense>?

Makes lots of sense. I have a few of those. When I wear jeans, I only wear bootcut from the Gap (they are designed for women with real asses).

Smurfy said:
Im in Chicago this weekend and Im supposed to be meeting a few friends from college at a sports bar on the south side (holla!) of the city for the Superbowl today. But all i brought with me was gym clothes (yoga pants, tank tops, sweatshirts and sneakers). It was bad enough that last night I took my lil sister to an Italian restaurant and I had to wear these fleece workout pants and a sweatshirt. We actually sat and ate and drank at the bar for hours and I looked like I had just rolled off the Hammer Strength High Row Machine. oh well i didnt care. it was leisurely anyway,

but today Im seeing some peeps I havent seen in a while and I feel sort of drab showing up in fucking gym pants and a big ol bulky sweatshirt. Im thinking about going out to buy a pair of slacks or something. fuck.

Clothes are a good investment. There's still time to run to......wherever it is you women shop.

thanks BB. I made it through Carsons and Target safely. All I did was buy a new pair of low rise blaCK YOGA PANTS lol. these are really the only style of pants that fits me right and looks halfway decent. i got a hooded zip up thing that hits way above the waist and i got a lycra shirt to wear underneath thats longer. so im set. i can even wear black boots if i wanna.

also, this is about my geighest thread ever,

Top Bottom