Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So im one of those gyno prone

emat0

So im 21 yo 90 kg at 9% bodyfat with 3 years of training. decided to do my first cycle, tried to do it safe and steady so i decided to roll with propionate testosteron made by genesis.

I had test prop, nolvadex, clomid, hcg, letrozole (all i though was necessary) plan was:

1-12 propionate 100 mg eod with letro / nolva on hand just in case.
10-12 hcg 1000 iu eod

I started with 50 mg eod and after week bumped up to 100 mg eod. Started to had some gyno flare, so i took up 20 mg nolvadex ed and 0.25 ( 1/8 of tablet )letrozole EOD, the lump shrank to nothing untill yesterday, it was time for me to do hcg, after first inejction my nipples on the next day was so painful like never before, im just reading that it can cause progesterone related gynecomastia and ai / nolvadex can do nothing about it.

And my question is should i discontinue HCG usage?

Or painful nipples (the felling like i was stung by a needle once in a while) is a normal reaction to hcg.

Your problem was including HCG with your cycle. HCG is a form of estrogen and will raise estrogen levels in the body. HCG is the LAST thing you want to include in a steroid cycle if you are gyno prone.

You want to be using an AI with your steroid cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range, not a SERM like nolvadex. An AI prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen where as nolvadex just binds to the estrogen receptor and prevents some of the estrogen from being bound. An AI solves the route of the problem where as nolvadex kind of puts a band aid on the problem. Does that make sense?

Stop taking the HCG immediately and start using an AI like aromasin with your cycle. 10mg EOD is a good dosage for aromasin.

You can order the aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

I'am using AI, 0.25 mg letrozole EOD, which is enough to make estrogenic bloat, acne etc away, when i "fell" like it's not enough i bump it to 0.5 mg which is way too much in my opionion (joints, libido, energy, lethargy). I can't get aromasin anywhere so from AI i can get arimidex or letro only

at 21 you are more prone to hormonal imbalances and estrogen and acne problems right off the bat

second hcg works by mimicking LH, raising testosterone and converting to estrogen. its a domino effect that you should have researched before using.

also letro is not a correct AI to use for maintenance, it is too harsh and is not a sucidie AI. so you will be prone to rebound anyway. always use aromasin.

with all the information out there on the internet no excuse for not knowing what you are doing in this day and age.

BUMP: Got exemestane, i will replace letrozole 0.25 mg EOD with exemestane 25 mg ED for a week and then reduce to EOD. (I will still use nolvadex at 20 mg daily)

So i will ask again, should i discontinue HCG or i can fell safe now?

Check out this video I found on Aromasin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom