Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I hear Rihanna's been dating some of the Mets...

but the nationals dont have like the 3rd highest payroll in baseball (like the Mets do) they should be doing more with all that cash

but the nationals dont have like the 3rd highest payroll in baseball (like the Mets do) they should be doing more with all that cash

they have 60 million dollars + worth of players on the DL, if you include billy wagner. so that's not exactly a far stretch from the nationals. if you compare their current lineups, the nationals' is probably better because we basically field david wright + a triple A team.

delgado, reyes, beltran and putz haven't been injury prone players either. at least not for relatively long periods of time.
this year has just been a giant clusterfuck.Even the crappy players and backup/utility guys have gotten hurt.

perhaps a blessing in disguise. this team has needed a shake up of its core players
and this will lead to it...along with omar minaya probably getting fired. i like omar but he was too loyal to the latin players even when they choked

i like the mets. the zephyrs (New Orleans' triple A team was the triple a team for the mets last year) are now the Marlins team. but i followed the mets so much the past couple of years and am kind of sad to see them play like this. they should have never fired steve philips a couple years back

i like the mets. the zephyrs (New Orleans' triple A team was the triple a team for the mets last year) are now the Marlins team. but i followed the mets so much the past couple of years and am kind of sad to see them play like this. they should have never fired steve philips a couple years back

mo vaughn
roberto alomar
bobby bonilla
roger cedeno
kenny rogers (When he sucked)

traded scott kazmir for victor zambrano
(who sucked and had a career ending injury in less than a year)

he gave all those bums huge contracts (most of them at the end of their careers).

the guy is scott layden bad

Top Bottom