Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I am at a high school football game last nite...

If Someone told me to F*ck You! During the anthem , i would have taken them over to the side of the building as soon as the anthem was over!

RADAR

Well the Ohio state fans got what they deserved. An OT loss to North Western.

I've always stood up and shut up for the anthem, but ever since I enlisted I'll pop to attention, not move, or talk until it's over.

Rex said:
Well the Ohio state fans got what they deserved. An OT loss to North Western.

I've always stood up and shut up for the anthem, but ever since I enlisted I'll pop to attention, not move, or talk until it's over.

Do not even get the ball started with that. I was at the Panini's in Canton with a couple of former Univ. of Akron players. We started high 5'n and whooping when Northwestern scored the OT touchdown. It was f'in hilarious to see all these drunk middle age overweight white trash morons flipping us off and threatening to kick our asses - but ended up just staying where they were because they knew they would get their asses handed to them.

But the game was definately great - and if I was on the Ohio State team, I know I would be pissed if Northwestern beat us. For the first time since 1958 at Northwestern.

Buck the Fuckeyes.

Reactions: Rex
OSU is one of those teams I love to hate, and can't wait to see how far they drop in the polls. K for you sir, and K for all the Anti-OSU fans.

gonelifting said:
I also remember faintly somewhere called Coventry coventary (sp?) lol it was some kind of strip or hang out ... Just went for a week, saw the Rock and Roll museum about 10+ years ago I think.. even longer. Good times, friendly people but I`m from New Jersey so everyone else is friendly. lol

Coventry. Up a little past Case Western Reserve. Decent enough area with a bohemian attitude - coffee houses, resteraunts, and head shops.

Hopefully you went to the Great Lakes Science Center too - I have never been to the Rock Hall, and I lived downtown for 2 years.

Top Bottom