Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I am at a high school football game last nite...

I loved high school football games. It was THE place to be. Play a little touch football, tease the opposing team's fans, fight, bj under the bleachers from the girl you impressed by beating up someone smaller than you, go to Taco Bell, go to bed.

Now that's a small town Friday night.

Could have went either way. If you felt strongly enough, you did the right thing.

Seeing you say Flats brings memories to me when visiting Ohio I went there, but forget if that`s where the boat docks are where you can drive up with your boat and get seved some drinks. We did that with a friend`s boat, it was very nice there.

I also remember faintly somewhere called Coventry coventary (sp?) lol it was some kind of strip or hang out ... Just went for a week, saw the Rock and Roll museum about 10+ years ago I think.. even longer. Good times, friendly people but I`m from New Jersey so everyone else is friendly. lol

having been raised around people in the military my whole life and having been thought to respect my country, but also stand up for what i believe in. i think you did the correct thing. props to you for having pride in your country.

gonelifting said:
Could have went either way. If you felt strongly enough, you did the right thing.

Seeing you say Flats brings memories to me when visiting Ohio I went there, but forget if that`s where the boat docks are where you can drive up with your boat and get seved some drinks. We did that with a friend`s boat, it was very nice there.

I also remember faintly somewhere called Coventry coventary (sp?) lol it was some kind of strip or hang out ... Just went for a week, saw the Rock and Roll museum about 10+ years ago I think.. even longer. Good times, friendly people but I`m from New Jersey so everyone else is friendly. lol

10+ years ago the flats was jamming.... now its dead except for shooters (the place your talking about with the boats)

Top Bottom