Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Favre goes to the Vikings after all

He wants to play. IF I had a chance to play in the NFL, even though I know i'm no where near good enough and would probably make an ass out of myself, i'd do it in a heartbeat!! I'd even do it for free!!.... well, maybe throw in a cheerleader or two

Whiskey

He looked less than confident in his press conference, almost like he was still questioning what he did.

He never socialized with any Jet teammates, had his OWN office and never gave a shit at or about team meetings.
Yeah, that's who I want as my QB:rolleyes:

He wants to play. IF I had a chance to play in the NFL, even though I know i'm no where near good enough and would probably make an ass out of myself, i'd do it in a heartbeat!! I'd even do it for free!!.... well, maybe throw in a cheerleader or two

Whiskey

Same here. I praise the man for chasing his dreams. Most Americans don't even have ambitions. Lazy fuckers.

He looked less than confident in his press conference, almost like he was still questioning what he did.

He never socialized with any Jet teammates, had his OWN office and never gave a shit at or about team meetings.
Yeah, that's who I want as my QB:rolleyes:

even though you are red sox nation, you are extremely level headed RED SOX SCUM! i apologize. but you are 100% right. i dont care what these people say to the camera, point is he skipped out on training camp. he has built zero in-roads with his team. the reason why teams win championships in the nfl is becasue of the team. he is a douchebag. he will tear his rotator cuff very soon (too funny - he said if he throws 40 or 50 passes his arm could be sore), and the vikings will be worse becasue he isnt even close to a game manager. interceptions on passes to percy harvin left and right. all defenses will be waiting on play action due to adrian peterson and he is fucked. i cant wait. go giants! maybe even a repeat of the NE/NY super bowl............sox got the wild card back last night. texas, tampa, and the sox. who drops first? im hoping for the sox but feeling the rangers.

I hope he blows a hole up the cheesehead organization's ass when he plays them this year!! The guy wants to play and I like his passion for the game. Even at 40, he's still hungry, while you get a big $$ contract on some of the NFL players and they play like high school kids. I'm trying to make a living out here, busting my ass like the majority out here for nickels and dimes while they get paid FAT $$$!! I hope the best for Favre!! Kick some ass!!

i think he will do well.. vikings are stacked at every position except qb ( unlike the jets).. playoff team imo

Top Bottom