Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So...before Ryan was picked, Dem's actually seemed to like him?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Arguably the most robust praise came from Erskine Bowles, the White House chief of staff under former President Bill Clinton who recently co-chaired President Obama's deficit-reduction committee.

In a late 2011 talk at the University of North Carolina, Bowles told the audience "this guy is amazing."

"I always thought I was okay with arithmetic. This guy can run circles around me, and he is honest, he is straightforward, he is sincere," Bowles said. "And the budget he came forward with is just like Paul Ryan. It is a sensible, straightforward, honest, serious budget."

...Then there's the off-mic moment caught in 2011 between Clinton and Ryan backstage at an event.

In the cellphone footage, aired by ABC News at the time, Clinton said he hoped a recent Democratic congressional victory wouldn't be used "as an excuse to do nothing."

"My guess is it's going to sink into paralysis is what's going to happen," Ryan told the former president. "And you know the math. I mean, it's just we knew we were putting ourselves out there. But you've got to start this. You've got to get out there. You've got to get this thing moving."

Clinton opened the door, saying: "If you ever want to talk about it ..."

"Yeah, I'll give you a call," Ryan said.

Videos surface of Dems, including President Obama, praising Paul Ryan | Fox News

If you can't stand Fox, Google will yield similar results.
This year's debates should be interesting.

But its election time
Which means all niceties are off and its time to circle the wagons and dig the trenches

probably before the ryan budget came out bor...just have a feelign on that one. lmao

Seriously since the Ryan budget came out they've rooasted that guy.

probably before the ryan budget came out bor...just have a feelign on that one. lmao

Seriously since the Ryan budget came out they've rooasted that guy.

He doesn't even touch the money we're spending projecting power, occupying sovereign nations...for the sake of "Freedom and Democracy" of course.

How can this asshead be taken seriously? How? We 'Merikuns like our "superpower" status and whereas we want fiscal responsibility...not at the cost of being able to be the ones calling the shots in the affairs of other governments...**cough** in the name of **heh** "Democracy"...

We should take a poll here and ask what is more important...educating our children and taking care of our elderly vs. being able to kick the shit out of any country we deem an enemy...**wink**

He doesn't even touch the money we're spending projecting power, occupying sovereign nations...for the sake of "Freedom and Democracy" of course.

How can this asshead be taken seriously? How? We 'Merikuns like our "superpower" status and whereas we want fiscal responsibility...not at the cost of being able to be the ones calling the shots in the affairs of other governments...**cough** in the name of **heh** "Democracy"...

We should take a poll here and ask what is more important...educating our children and taking care of our elderly vs. being able to kick the shit out of any country we deem an enemy...**wink**

we HAVE TO choose??

Top Bottom