Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shaq to phoenix is finalized

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

i'm a suns fan and i'm actually pretty happy with the trade..

the way i see it we traded grant hill for shawn marion and if boris diaw starts playing better it'll work out nicely..

and kurt thomas for shaquille oneal..

i also think shaq will get a fire under his ass again to bring another title to a diff city..

los angeles.. miami.. now phoenix.. then he retires..

also nash, amare and shaq are my 3 fav players in the league :)..

def just ordered nba ticket for the rest of the season..

I'm a Suns fan too bro. Suns and Kings are my two teams. Its where my family is from (both places). Loved the Charles Barkley era in Phoenix.

i'm new blood suns fan.. met amare downtown orlando actually hung out with him and he was cool as shit to some weird drunk kid he didn't even know(me) so suns became my team..

i think that was his rookie year.. anyhow how can you not be a fan of their team they gotta be the most exciting team to watch in the nba..

i think this trade puts us in the finals this year.. marion wanted out and was playing like horseshit lately anyhow..

Phaded said:
i'm new blood suns fan.. met amare downtown orlando actually hung out with him and he was cool as shit to some weird drunk kid he didn't even know(me) so suns became my team..

i think that was his rookie year.. anyhow how can you not be a fan of their team they gotta be the most exciting team to watch in the nba..

i think this trade puts us in the finals this year.. marion wanted out and was playing like horseshit lately anyhow..
yeah he was unhappy.

Suns have always been fun to watch, I started watching when they have Kevin Johnson at point guard and he brought some excitement to the game. Barkley in low post. Dan Marjerle (spelling) as the 3 point guy. Only weakness was center.

I think I still have a pair of signed Dan Majerle shoes he gave me when the Suns were playing the Sonics years back early 90's or so. All the suns were cool, KJ, Miller, Green, etc. Even Barkley was nice, though he called me ugly in the elevator :(

PuddleMonkey said:
I think I still have a pair of signed Dan Majerle shoes he gave me when the Suns were playing the Sonics years back early 90's or so. All the suns were cool, KJ, Miller, Green, etc. Even Barkley was nice, though he called me ugly in the elevator :(
lol. that is an honor bro

Lestat said:
lol. that is an honor bro

lol I guess it can be looked at that way... I think I still have the 8x10 photo he signed. I probably have a good 5,000+ autographs sitting in storage.

i think they'll figure a way to work his ass in.. suns problem is when they get stopped on their fast break.. feed that shit in to him when they get stopped opens up the 3 pointers for bell/nash/barbosa/diaw/hill.. i think suns will dominate with him.. only time will tell..

barkley is fucking hillarious

Top Bottom