Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaq should try boxing

perkele said:
I bet he would do some damage in the ring.

Nah. He would get his big ass kicked by guys a foot shorter than him. Boxing takes years of practice to be a contender. Too Tall Jones of the Dallas Cowboys tried boxing. He's 6'9" and was floored by a guy 5'5". That must have hurt his pride. He returned to football soon after.

biteme said:
Nah. He would get his big ass kicked by guys a foot shorter than him. Boxing takes years of practice to be a contender. Too Tall Jones of the Dallas Cowboys tried boxing. He's 6'9" and was floored by a guy 5'5". That must have hurt his pride. He returned to football soon after.

As a basketball player Shaq has quick hands, few years of hard training and boom!

Did you see him try to throw a punch at that white guy after he fouled him? Punches like a girl. Plus Bob Sapp is basically a Shaq.

eat big said:
Did you see him try to throw a punch at that white guy after he fouled him? Punches like a girl. Plus Bob Sapp is basically a Shaq.

You're ready for 1 on 1 with Shaq?

perkele said:
You're ready for 1 on 1 with Shaq?

Yes I could take him any day. Just like AAP could take Suge Knight. I'll even go on the PPV as the undercard for the AAP-Suge Knight fight.

perkele said:
Actually contender's like any athlette that stand's out amongst his peer's are what is called naturals. Hence they are born to excede in that sport. So i agree great boxer's are born to box. With that said you can train to be a good fighter.

eat big said:
Yes I could take him any day. Just like AAP could take Suge Knight. I'll even go on the PPV as the undercard for the AAP-Suge Knight fight.

LOL RIIIIGHTT

Top Bottom