Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat

needtogetaas said:
lol there still going to have a great year you watch.

dude i hope for real, cause if they dont lets say allof a sudden the teams hoes to hell and sucks and does not even make playoffs it would start a shit storm that would never end.

the only reason they are stacked now is cause of their 3 *superbowls.. without their tainted bowls they wouldn't have half the players they have and they would be fucking garbage this year..

Phaded said:
the only reason they are stacked now is cause of their 3 *superbowls.. without their tainted bowls they wouldn't have half the players they have and they would be fucking garbage this year..

bill would sell gis soul to the devil to win.. Beofe i said they need to make playoffs or a shit storm will start. fuck that they need to win this week , or the talk will start

kano said:
dude i hope for real, cause if they dont lets say allof a sudden the teams hoes to hell and sucks and does not even make playoffs it would start a shit storm that would never end.
very true..if they dont do good this year pats fans will never fucking here the end of it...in fact we will get shit for every game we lose..all eyes will be on this weeks pats game thats for sure.

i'm guaranteeing the cheater pats get stomped by the non cheating charging

Top Bottom