Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeking expert advice/ General Questions

wresltefreak

Hello all,

I am seeking some expert advice to help me with my situation. I am looking for something that will help me cut fat and get lean. I am also looking for something to help me with my "low test" situation. I recently found out that I have low test, and realized it is the cause of a lot of problems I have had in my life. I have been trying to find ways to fix this and was advised by a friend that I should give one of these forums a try. I have a busy schedule Monday thru Friday but try hard to stay active. I attend a Martial Arts school 3 days a week for 1-2 hours each day. I also try to make it to wrestling practice when ever I can. A few high school team mates and I get together on the weekends and grapple, some times competing at local tourny's.. (although we have not practiced in a couple weeks). I am a 27 year old male, 5'10" - 260lbs, with a broad build. I desperatly want to lose weight and have tried resorting to my old wrestling day routines but cannot get the results I am looking for. I can get down to 220 with a good diet and exersise but still cant get the kind of body I would like. I have access to some weights at the Dojo thatI attend but their limited. Can anyone please give me some guidence, it will be greatly appreciated!:confused:

1-4 need2slin
4-8 HCgenerate
4-8 forged burner
Good protein and good carbs and a good support supp should pack on some muscle, cut a good amount of fat and raise natural test.
A Simple stack that should make you feel good and a price around 130 bucks thats what I would run but the possibilities are endless, You could also run the lipo shread stack with unleashed

Thanks for the advice! I am totaly new to all this, so do you think you could break down all the abreviations you typed! I get the names of the products, but not the whole number thing.... Also, just to clarify, these three things together is called the "Lipo Shred Stack"? If so, you are saying that I can also add the "Unleashed" correct? Sorry for the dumb questions, I just really want to give something new a try. I have been at this for a long time! Thanks again

Maybe look into Pytoserms 347 for your low test problem! and then analyse the route of the cause! Could be diet, alcohol, drugs, overtraining, genetics etc

I dont use much when cutting, I just put total focus into diet and beleive thats the key factor in loosing weight and maintaing muscle instead of slogging it out on the tready for hours and becoming skinnyFAT!
Get your diet nailed, then focus on a solid training routine to compliment it! something with a healthy amount of cardio and weights to maintain LBM maybe Some HIIT maybe!

Top Bottom