Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle test prop,trenbolone ace,igf-1,ghrp-2 need some guidness

i want clean gains but you suggeste me to put winny in the end to polish me off,i will put winny in the end if it helps me add more mass im not so concern to get polish from winny.What im trying to tell is if winny helps me add more mass then yes im going to add it but if only makes me leaner i prefer to spend the money in something else thats how i see,what do you say with my thinkng am i wrong about winny?

i want clean gains but you suggeste me to put winny in the end to polish me off,i will put winny in the end if it helps me add more mass im not so concern to get polish from winny.What im trying to tell is if winny helps me add more mass then yes im going to add it but if only makes me leaner i prefer to spend the money in something else thats how i see,what do you say with my thinkng am i wrong about winny?

It is going to clean up your gains... its not going to add a huge amount of size but you can add some lean muscle with it and clean up the gains you made... im not sure how else i can explain it to you...

why in the world would he do that when he is after size? winstrol can give a little size and will be exactly what he wants for this cycle... gw has no place for him in this cycle...

Missed that part.... But you seem to adore G-dubs and winny too... But winny is just lovely on the joints.

I decide it i wont use any kicker theres no need for it as the esters are short and fast acting,im going to followe exactly your plan dylangemelli as for the winny i get what you trying to tell me i will use winny and im not worry about the joints problem i will using ghrp-2 and this gonna rejunavation my joints.thank you guys for the help and advices i will start a new threat with my result from this cycle! :D :D

Bump Dylan....I think winny would be a nice addition @ the end of this ....

But if your comfortable with the cycle then you're gtg....

I decide it i wont use any kicker theres no need for it as the esters are short and fast acting,im going to followe exactly your plan dylangemelli as for the winny i get what you trying to tell me i will use winny and im not worry about the joints problem i will using ghrp-2 and this gonna rejunavation my joints.thank you guys for the help and advices i will start a new threat with my result from this cycle! :D :D

wise move bro... good luck with your cycle...

Top Bottom