Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle Advice & Opinions please

Count Cantucci

age 22
height 6ft2
weight 96kg

I have just finished a 10 week Test Cyp (500mg/week) cycle and I am really pleased with the gains, I have put on 10kg of muscle - now 96 kg and have firmed up considerably. also i got no sides whatsoever! I have clomid for my PCT which will start 2 weeks from today.

I will up my cals by 1000 to replace the test, i have been told i need some sort of subsitiution - i have been told vanilla ice cream is good for this

I am planning to start a second cycle in 3 months, need to plan early to get the stuff in time

This is what i am thinking

50mg Dbol weeks 1-4
600mg Equipoise weeks 1-12
600mg Test Cyp weeks 1-12

I have arimidex on hand which i didn't need for the first cycle and will do nova and low dose of clomid and unleashed for pct

comments and opinions please

cheers

CC

Get unleashed/post cycle and hcgenerate with low dose Clomid for this current pct..

Also nolva sucks dick so don't go near it...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

is post cycle this: AI Sports Nutrition Post cycle Support 120 capsules?
will get some HCgenerate also
cheers.

CC

you don't need anything thats an ai you need things that will restart your HPTA.
Forma
Post cycle
unleashed
pyroserms347
HCGenerate

anything along that line.

age 22
height 6ft2
weight 96kg

I have just finished a 10 week Test Cyp (500mg/week) cycle and I am really pleased with the gains, I have put on 10kg of muscle - now 96 kg and have firmed up considerably. also i got no sides whatsoever! I have clomid for my PCT which will start 2 weeks from today.

I will up my cals by 1000 to replace the test, i have been told i need some sort of subsitiution - i have been told vanilla ice cream is good for this

I am planning to start a second cycle in 3 months, need to plan early to get the stuff in time

This is what i am thinking

50mg Dbol weeks 1-4
600mg Equipoise weeks 1-12
600mg Test Cyp weeks 1-12

I have arimidex on hand which i didn't need for the first cycle and will do nova and low dose of clomid and unleashed for pct

comments and opinions please

cheers

CC

split that dose of ice cream ...half monday other half thursday.

this will minimise nasty sides like brain freeze .:supercool

Top Bottom