Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Seahawks Player busted for AS

the nfl is so dumb i realize they only bust some one every 3 years but still no one wants to see a 230 pound lineman they want to see 360 pound guys hitting each other same thing with ifbb i read article by ben weider in m&f last month about how ifbb will now start testing (hence jay cutler and the other guys who got caught in olympia) and he denounces aas as cheating c'mon no1 would want to watch mr olympia if the guy weighed 205-220 pounds we want to see big mofos liek coleman why dont they just give it up already

The weird thing about it is that as a defensive back Springs is a "normal" size at about 6' 220 or so. I can't imagine why he was picked on vs some freaky 6'6" 300+ lb lineman.

i am sure its random, i have something like that here at work its a lottery if your number is picked they test you, but i am sure at a office job its for weed and coke not a.s

this wont open any eyes people
will say good the nfl caught one of the only "cheaters" people are dumb

Last edited:
How do u know he was on AAS?

THe article says he broke the League's policy on "Anabolic Steroids and RELATED SUBSTANCES" ... hell he prolly took some Painkiller. U think this guy gives a fuck about roids.. hell, those guys dont even lift during the season.

Top Bottom