Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seahawks

hamstershaver said:
what part of the seahawks didnt impress you this year?
the 13-3 record and the #1 seed
the 452 pts they scored this year the most in the nfl?
their 8-0 record at home?
their mvp?
please help me understand becasue i totally agree with you, they didnt even deserve to be in the playoffs

Sure they had a 13-3 record, which doesn't mean much since they didnt beat anybody worthy. I'm looking at their season record and cant help but laugh. The cowboys were the only decent team they beat this year. Sure they beat the giants, but that was lucky.(aj feely).

452 points against a soft schedule.

8-0 at home and their mvp doesnt mean much since it all goes back to the fact that their schedule was weak as hell. They had an automatic 6 wins from playing in the leagues crappiest division.

They didn't beat anybody worthy and struggled with the redskins at home in the playoffs.

HS Lifter said:
Sure they had a 13-3 record, which doesn't mean much since they didnt beat anybody worthy. I'm looking at their season record and cant help but laugh. The cowboys were the only decent team they beat this year. Sure they beat the giants, but that was lucky.(aj feely).

8-0 at home and their mvp doesnt mean much since it all goes back to the fact that their schedule was weak as hell. They had an automatic 6 wins from playing in the leagues crappiest division.

They didn't beat anybody worthy and struggled with the redskins at home in the playoffs.

I'd like to go back to the days where the seahawks were the whipping boys of the AFC West.

I think they should have given Larry Johnson the rushing title on fucking awesomness alone.

HS Lifter said:

i dont think i would call it a struggle , they won by ten and were only behind once by a feild goal, all with out there star running back out of the game

Yay

Once again. I never said they SUCK.

They just dont impress me. Get over it allready.

If you guys are impressed by the seahags, so be it.

Top Bottom