Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 bogo sale still going on - Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Re: Sarms1 bogo sale still going on!

Get in on this deal before its gone! Shredding season is here!

Shredding season is here fa sho! I got my S4, GW and Ostarine lined up for my stack im running now. This is a great deal, and very generous of Sarms1 to be still running this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

stock up and start getting ready for spring break... If you get your sarms stack started now then you will be peaking just in time for spring break! Here is the stack!

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-8 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Adding Yohimflame and D-Spark to a sarms1 triple stack equals a great fat loss and lean muscle gain stack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

stock up and start getting ready for spring break... If you get your sarms stack started now then you will be peaking just in time for spring break! Here is the stack!

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-8 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

That's a pefect stack, would be nice to run Cardarine in PCT too. :cool:

Top Bottom