Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 bogo sale still going on - Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Re: Sarms1 bogo sale still going on!

still? never seen such a big sale last so long.. what a blessing for all the sarms lovers, such as myself .

Re: Sarms1 bogo sale still going on!

its time to get ready for spring break and summer guys... starting sarms now will put you in a great position to enjoy your spring break a whole lot more when your turning heads because of your excellent body... sarms will get you there quicker and safer than anything... take advantage of the huge bogo sale at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... we all know they are the highest quality out there...

Its crazy how fast time is moving along.. Spring and summer are definitely right around the corner and its a great time to run a Sarms1 triple stack..

To add a little extra muscle, cut or recomp, you could throw in Oxandrovar or Primobol Dex from N2BM.com. These new products are hot and very effective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Its crazy how fast time is moving along.. Spring and summer are definitely right around the corner and its a great time to run a Sarms1 triple stack..

To add a little extra muscle, cut or recomp, you could throw in Oxandrovar or Primobol Dex from N2BM.com. These new products are hot and very effective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good point.. It time to start thinking cutting and sarms are bread and butter for that.

Dylan, how come the stacks on SARMS1.com include Osta and not LGD? (ex Osta / S4 / GW as opposed to a LGD / S4 / GW). Seems like that would be a heavy hitter. In fact, rather than order an Osta based stack I'm just ordering the bogo deal on each of these 3 (LGD, S4, GW) and running an 8 week cycle like the one you have discussed here and elsewhere, along with the recommended supports and PCT.

Sound like a good plan?

Thanks for your time!

Dylan, how come the stacks on SARMS1.com include Osta and not LGD? (ex Osta / S4 / GW as opposed to a LGD / S4 / GW). Seems like that would be a heavy hitter. In fact, rather than order an Osta based stack I'm just ordering the bogo deal on each of these 3 (LGD, S4, GW) and running an 8 week cycle like the one you have discussed here and elsewhere, along with the recommended supports and PCT.

Sound like a good plan?

Thanks for your time!

The bridge stack DOES include lgd... It's based on popularity... Those are by FAR the most commonly used stacks however I will bring this point up... Your getting a sweet deal on the bogo though bro... If you need any cycle help just let me know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom