Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

San Diego Chargers bandwagon now accepting applications!

wulf I don't hate the bears
and I'm only a soft new orleans fan
looks to me new orleans is going to chicago and beat the bears
might be bad beating too

my younger brother was a chicago bear for 3 years
didn't play much OL white guy who didn't juice
my parents went to all the games
I stayed behind and took care of our family business
my brother being the glory child

my brother was born in new jersey
not alabama
turned out to be quite a big kid
3 year starter at penn state
and started 4 games in his red shirt year

thats awesome about your brother
making it to the league is an incredible feat in and of itself

but Im just sayin. A win in the NFL ishard to come by no matter who you are or where your playing. 11-2 speaks for itself about the bears resolve and ability to win games. period.
the saints are good. But they have really only shined in the last couple games with Bush emerging. Id say its hardly the time to hand them the NFC championship right now.
The bears, giants, seahawks and te rest of the NFC potentials will make sure of that. All those men are professionals and are capable of beating and being beat by anyone on any given day.
Historically teams with dominant defenses win out over storied offenses. It is a matter of forcing the opposing offense to make mistakes. The bears lead the league in takeaways. They are aggresive, hard hitting and force alot of chaos.
Im not saying they cant be beat but I think you are going out on a limb saying the saints are going to dominate them and beat them into nothing. Or worse yet just drop thier first game in Chicago to the wildcard winner(giants or seahawks most likely both teams which the bears have destroyed earlier this year).
give the team tied for the best record in the NFL a little more credit than that.

lol @ all the theories.

Chargers will pwn. Recognize.

Wulfgar said:
thats awesome about your brother
making it to the league is an incredible feat in and of itself

but Im just sayin. A win in the NFL ishard to come by no matter who you are or where your playing. 11-2 speaks for itself about the bears resolve and ability to win games. period.
the saints are good. But they have really only shined in the last couple games with Bush emerging. Id say its hardly the time to hand them the NFC championship right now.
The bears, giants, seahawks and te rest of the NFC potentials will make sure of that. All those men are professionals and are capable of beating and being beat by anyone on any given day.
Historically teams with dominant defenses win out over storied offenses. It is a matter of forcing the opposing offense to make mistakes. The bears lead the league in takeaways. They are aggresive, hard hitting and force alot of chaos.
Im not saying they cant be beat but I think you are going out on a limb saying the saints are going to dominate them and beat them into nothing. Or worse yet just drop thier first game in Chicago to the wildcard winner(giants or seahawks most likely both teams which the bears have destroyed earlier this year).
give the team tied for the best record in the NFL a little more credit than that.
no I'm saying dominant defenses don't always beat the best offense. Rice and the crew with the 49ers used to befuddle any NFL team. It wouldn't matter if the 49ers had a suffocating defense cause Rice and his buds were scoring TDS every time. T he 49ers destroyed many super bowl opponents by absolutely scoring at will beating Denver,san diego and others by puting up 50+ points and the game was over 2nd quarter. I remember thinking in the san diego super bowl in '94 or '95 why SD even bothered to punt.

Carson Palmer,Manning, Brees and a few other QBs with the line and the running around talent can pick apart any D
Baltimore and Jacksonville got the D to say no
Chicago can be punctuated

Top Bottom